100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

in longform do the STs usually change retroactively change things to balance

Ex: The Seamstress and the Huntsman have both not yet used their ability. Originally, it’s decided that the Seamstress is puzzledrunk, but then the Huntsman correctly guesses the Damsel, so it is decided then that the Huntsman is puzzledrunk, because that could just as easily have been the case up till now

I’ll look over their ghost

no that’s illegal

1 Like

Your only proving my point here kiiruma

/Accept

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it’s illegal? Magnus mentioned they could’ve done it in Undertale Yellow BOTC, so I figured it was allowed

Bitch I’m playing hearthstone smh

Whisper end.

I AM MORE IMPORTANT THEN HEARTHSTONE

1 Like

I got out of my whisper I wasn’t paying attention to for you!!

It’s permitted. Floating drunkenness is a contentious topic but it’s entirely valid, so long as the Storyteller doesn’t retroactively render past events impossible or rulebreaking.

1 Like

I think if you puzzle drunk the huntsman in that instance you shouldn’t be story telling

2 Likes

Magnus wanna whisper

and I’d assume the same is true of other forms of misinfo? (like, Recluse/Spy for a balloonist, or an FT’s red herring)

also, do you know if Wazza and Amelia in particular are likely to do this type of thing

nyaaaaaaaaa can I join :flushed:
or if not can I whisper both of you later

no cats allowed beside me

and magnus

1 Like

I’m breaking down whispers from D2, gimme a bit.
You can talk to Zug, I intend to leverage claims from everybody since I’m borderline confirmed good in every world.

I can go back to being a wolf :wolf_woah:

/whisper Litten