100000th poster gets a homie

benguin for the cape thing and just feels like a hit
bionic iirc also shot town in an ~outingish way ?
gorta uhh idk why hes not just in the previous tier lmao hes just gorta
jail everyone seems so wolfread im sheeping
someone same ish and i keep forgetting he exists in a way i often find wolf indicative

Sure.
How can I help ya’?

tell me what you’ve done that’s towny and tell me your reads and stuff

iirc bionic shot into the bp wolf in a way that felt villagery to me but i might be misremembering

i do remember it feeling pure/villagery to me tho so

read it back for me and see if u still feel that way?

oh that’s what i was thinking of

classic mash memory moment i will recheck him

Townreads-wise, I don’t have any cool ones. It’s just consensus people plus Frost.

My main scumreads are Marluxion, Carbonated, and benguined.

The Marluxion thing started from when Firinn was pushing Wazza, and I distinctly remember feeling as if Firinn was “being gaslit” by Marluxion. This compounds with Atlas’ observation that Leafia was likely coached.

I’m uncomfortable with Carbonated’s earlier messages because they don’t feel like they came from her like her more recent stuff has. Biggest thing that stood out to me was her response to me saying I believe in a v!Frost, w!Carbonated world; it felt like too much of a departure from how I imagine she would’ve responded. Hence, coaching.

Benguined is just benguined. I could see him flipping town more than the previous two.

You’re more experienced with her than I am, so this is valuable data TY

I say this as if “consensus people” means anything.
My main problem is that I haven’t backread people individually; I just lurk in the thread and judge people based off that.
In terms of reads, I align quite closely with Atlas (they’re my biggest townread outside of Zone) if that helps matters.

hmm ok thank u

No problem. Ping me if you need anything else.

@Ash these are both players you know pretty well, yeah?

id love to have you get a more more in depth on their postings and see how you feel? moreso carbonated cause i think benguin is probs dying no matter what but. yknow.

wheres ur natural curiosity smh

this sums up my issue reading ashs posts tbh

just kinda stiff

i do think that they are kinda Like This but i dont actually remember the last time they played a game so consider this a cookie thread personality read (elite reads, iyam)

if this post gets 1 like i will make reads

all i got is a :hmmyes:

sudden strong wish rabbit was playing

if we needed 69000 more posts

rabbit would help me with the unconvincing selfmeta reads

i cant do it without him

Ash is generally stiff, yeah. I’ve played games with him as town before on VC and longform he’s just like this. I was mildly shielding ihm earlier from tonereads

(all of my tier lists are unordered within tier, always, unless i specify otherwise)

TIER 1 - I don’t think this tier should have any wolves ever
Achromatic
Daeron
Jane
Zone_Q11 – Don’t let him annoy you into killing him, both heads of this slot have been insanely villagery. 100% confident

TIER 2 - This tier is also very likely pure but I’m giving myself an out in case I suck
baudib1 – im kinda yoloing this one, ngl, but we ball
CarrotyReaper
Creature
ElizaThePsycho – this is a lot higher than most people have her, so im gonna explain this later (or below? idk we’ll see)
Hallia
WindwardAway
Gocj
Sadbi – yeah they’re annoying but they’re town lol

TIER 2.5 - I want to put them in Tier 2 but im scared
an_gorta_slanktai – lock V in if jinrou is mafia tho
Atlas (probably the name im most scared to put here, but should still be v??)
Stick – hold accountable later, but dont want dead for a few days at the least
dyachei

Yawn – gap because im a bit extra scared here

TIER 3 - Should be town in most worlds, but could be wrong
Manny
Millium
Kanave
SilverKeith – kind of like tier 2.5.5 cause idk. scary. but villagery.
Artemis – kinda conflicted here, but i’m kinda sheeping this one
Selkie – i think her role is ~very likely to be a town role, but i don’t want to put her higher… i probably should tbh
Apocryphal – nya
Frostwolf103

May – less confident than above
BradLand

TIER 4 - Villagery, but weaker/worse reasons
Brakuren
beancat – i had her higher but i don’t… actually remember anything she’s done atp.
SirDerpsAlot
Wazza
neil_the_eel
Ranta – yes this is literally because i think they’re trying to be a hero villager this game.
bystander
Hippopablompoyeetus
Ashlyn

TIER 5 - yolo reads i feel strong enough about to not directly PoE them (but probably contains wolves knowing me)
Jarek
Ephemera
gori
Marluna
ash4fun
(probably any name missing from this)

Ari
Ash
benguinedparbecue
Bionic
carbonated
ChaosNinjaGaming
crazynuto
Dum
Gorta
Hazardwaste
Hehehaha420blazing
jail
Jinrou
Kelsier
Kork
Lucid_Daydream
Marluxion
Memekingpizza
Meuh
pandora
Porscha
Someone
Zugzwang (for the record, i did a bit of poking around and zug is probably telling the truth about why they would be Less Villagery than D1 as town, so i want to give them a chance, but ultimately they still landed here)

the above list has a decent chunk of names i could probably say make them maybe a villager, but ultimately i just feel like they’re all weak.

the above list is obviously going to contain villagers, probably a good amount of them, but i think it should contain a good chunk of mafia? hopefully?