Oh, cool.

VOTE: Derps

What

VOTE: Derps

Nice knowing you

:point_up_2:

Zone is probably town

4 Likes

Well. Each of the following can explain no death.

Baronet
Poacher
Fanatic
Enforcer
Infiltrator (Confinement 2 or Off Limits)
Servant
Alcoholic
Herbalist
Plague Doctor
Time Snatcher
Minstrel
Sage
Lunatic
Blasphemer
Plaguebearer
Sibyl
Mage
Angel
Senex
Crone
Mercenary
Insurgent
Strigoi
Headhunter
Corrupted King - Paranoid

1 Like

For sure agreed lol

Meh. Honestly basically null. Very very slight town lean but nothing strong

Ok

This is cool 'n all, but I asked for cause of death from evil’s side. I.e., BD or HoB.
Well… I guess it’s good to know that you took account of Unseen and Neutrals, but -now that I think about it a little bit deeper- I can’t do much with this information, since mech only starts to matter when people start claiming. (And obviously people won’t claim unless they’re under special circumstances.)

hmmm

I don’t like this post, and I want to vote you, but me switching my vote now will do literally nothing. The best course of action for me right now is actually legitimately just wait until more content is made.

I’m thinking about rolefishing you for fun some more because it amuses me

If you are town, then you know what is in your best interest.

I am, but I’m invested in roles and their value

My value is at least 1 blue and 1 black mana for MTG. Probably more too.
Alternatively exactly 1 mezepheles word.
Or approximately 5 mana in Hearthstone.

If it makes you happy, my role can be narrowed down to one of seven roles if I were to say something regarding Kii’s post. Does this mean anything? Yes: You want my role for some reason, and whatever reason that is, I will vote you out for it sooner or later.

Okay I am back for now. Taking a break from re-typing my paper. I am going to be watching JJK this evening with a friend, so I will not be as active today as in previous days, but I am here now and can be on thread before I go to bed as well. :+1:

3 Likes

Damn the whole streets electricty went off, im back

1 Like

Is there a reason why you think this? I ask because there was very little resistance against us voting Pandora. The only people I recall being like “hey Pandora is town” are Pandora themselves and Achro who only suggested it briefly.