A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Tbh I think atlas’s readlist is pretty consistent with his progression on reads, and even if I disagree with being in his nullscum tier it at least makes sense given he didn’t like how I handled earlier stuff.

Towny response

If atlas turns out to be scum I’ll just be dead meat for this but I think he’s town

Lol, Jake literally said the same thing when I asked him to give me a reason to think he was town
Tbf I’ve never played with him before and I don’t know what he does as either alignment but I was really hoping to see him contribute to the thread. On the positive side, I think maybe he would’ve felt more pressured to do something when I was telling him to if he’s a wolf, whereas he just said he wasn’t going to do anything because he was on mobile and wasn’t going to towncase himself because he would rather focus on other players. It wasn’t a bad response.

Oh rip, I posted 6 hours too late

Also i tend to go after LHF on D1 in every game regardless of alignment because I clearly don’t know what to do with players who don’t post much content

So it’s not a thing in this game, it’s a thing in every game because I suck at forum mafia.

Reasons #2 and #3 were the main reasons tbh
Jake can post content and then reason #1 goes away, and reason #4 was my mistake because he said it was a pressure vote (and I might have been reading too much into it but I mainly didn’t like the followup after he said it was a pressure vote)

But he has no way of getting rid of reasons #2 and #3 because those have already been said and done. I was concerned he was purposely trying to derail the thread more than once instead of dropping the topic when it had ceased to be the center of focus for everyone else. But if you’re all going to say he does that in every game regardless of alignment, then I don’t really have strong reasons to scumread him anymore.

He’s still in my PoE but I’m trying to consider other options before EoD

are people here now?

Sadly not true, I don’t doubt isolde would do this as a substitute for checking scumchat
On the other hand I kinda don’t think either of them are scum now, and definitely not lol so this isn’t a very useful comment from me.

I am, was backreading but I’m here for a few minutes if you wanna talk

oh ok, did you see what I said earlier?

Not sure which post you’re referencing so possibly not

start here

1 Like

Ok, what are the things you’re looking at there?

I don’t really have tips but I pursued a heated interaction with him by pushing him specifically so I could have more to read him off, and I ended up thinking he was slightly more towny than not. I don’t really know why, though.

I can point you to which interaction I was reading Seth off, but give me a couple minutes

1 Like

The first thing is that I really don’t like joke claims, but that’s more of a me thing then there are points it looks like Luk is trying to get info on your character that reminds me a bit of rolefishing

I think it started around here
There’s some other stuff in Seth’s iso that’s worth a look at, too, though, and it’s not a super long iso (speaking of which I should just stop posting for the rest of the day because I posted more than I thought I would)

1 Like

Huh, I don’t remember noticing that. I’ll take a look and see if I find what you’re referring to.

1 Like

btw I probably won’t be here for the EoD, so I need to make a vote before then

1 Like

on a side note
I actually forgot about FAM so if that’s the game he was referring to, I wasn’t using that as his wolf meta
He wolfed in Duality Mafia and I tunnelled him for days while everyone else lock towned him

You mean this?