A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Huh, I don’t remember noticing that. I’ll take a look and see if I find what you’re referring to.

1 Like

btw I probably won’t be here for the EoD, so I need to make a vote before then

1 Like

on a side note
I actually forgot about FAM so if that’s the game he was referring to, I wasn’t using that as his wolf meta
He wolfed in Duality Mafia and I tunnelled him for days while everyone else lock towned him

You mean this?

yeah

He voted against me flavor claiming, though

really?

Yeah, when I said I’d flavor claim if people unanimously told me it would help them to solve my alignment, Luk said not to do it

if so then maybe I misread things

He was mostly just reiterating what had been said in the thread because Zone missed a couple of things and it was unclear to most people (including me) at some point or another what eevee was asking me to do or why he was cc’ing me

1 Like

At least that’s how I interpreted it
I don’t think it’s out of his wolfrange but I didn’t see anything that stuck out to me as scummy, either

ok, I definitely misread things

1 Like

thing is with Eli though is that he has frozen up as wolf and other times he hasn’t, so I don’t quite know what to make of Eli being a wagon today because he is null

I haven’t seen anything to make me think “yup, Eli is town”

I don’t know what to make of Jake entirely, so I’m having trouble deciding who to vote

I’m not actually using his activity to read him
I think his content is more important, and while I think some of his reasoning is wrong or I disagree with it, I do think he’s trying to explain his reads in a way that he wants people to understand, even if it’s not coming across perfectly clearly. So I think he’s town for that?

I mean I have him as a null right now, but I am also hesitant on Eli’s wagon for that very reason

1 Like

I hate not having a solid scum read to vote

talk to me about your vote on Jake

Same feeling here
Which I think probably points to at least one strong wolf, if not more
I don’t really want to start tinfoiling people already but I do realize I can’t just townread everyone and call it a day
I think Jake had a valid point saying I seem to be going after LHFs (with the exception of Eli) because Isolde, Jake and Night-slot were all LHF at that point and I had them in my PoE with the only other slot being Hippo. I don’t think any of them have done enough to get entirely out of my PoE yet, but I acknowledge it’s a dumb PoE considering Jake, Hippo and Isolde all said that (although all three of them were in there so lol).
Anyway Hippo could still theoretically be a wolf but I don’t want to yeet him today because I liked his later interactions. Jake idk, the slot is probably a crap shoot right now because he’s been talking about analyzing motivation rather than actions, which looks good on paper but can just as well be a wolf reading textbook “how to town”. Isolde is whatever, I’m not voting him today anyway. Night hasn’t had much time in the thread yet and I don’t have a clear read on her either.

Expanding from that, I guess Lukundo and maybe Helz are the next tier? But they’re basically at null and idk how I feel about voting my null reads because it’s lazy.

Eevee is eevee and I don’t think voting him today helps the game regardless of his alignment tbh
I’m not scumreading him, either, but idk what to do with him so I’d recommend leaving him alive at least today.

Wow these are terrible reads :/

At this point it’s basically a placeholder for not knowing where to move my vote or if I should just leave it there

I gave my current thoughts on Jake a couple posts up. Basically idk if my earlier scumread was valid so I’m still sorting him out. Apparently he has a meta excuse of doing nothing as either alignment so idk.

1 Like