Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i was suspected for getting burger king that same game

amazing

2 Likes

I cant chime in i never rand wolf big sad

a villager would get wendys

1 Like

the problem I have with wolfing is at every moment I know how likely I am to win/lose and my wim is very dependent on this

kinda happened in a recent wolfgame on MU, when i saw my two wolf partners being correctly called out as w/w on day 1 after i had already committed to townreading them, i was just kinda there like. uh

3 Likes

i haven’t wolfed in two years (unless you count vc botc) but in my last wolfgame i had genuine friction with a wolf partner and we could not agree on anything. and we got owned so so hard and the complete and total lack of team chemistry was absolutely a part of it. so sometimes low wim is because you have a very different mindset from your partners and have to try to hash out disputes every time

1 Like

ONE HOUR REMAINS

1 Like

God I am such a better villain than hero lol

5 Likes

yeah may i re-iterate;
if may is the main character of fol achro is the villain

4 Likes

what wim I have as wolf is in fact fueled by my hatred for the fact everybody else randed town and is vibing so I’m never scared of pushing villagers or fucking with people, fuck them!!

4 Likes

it is fitting to fol that the villain wins so carry on

4 Likes

Yeah being informed means the sense of dread can just set in at any point. As town you can hope “well if I work really hard and get lucky then maybe we can win this perpetual ExLo” 'cause who knows, maybe it’s the bottom 3 of your PoE. As a wolf oyu know everything and that is a curse

4 Likes

true

1 Like

Eliza is the level 1 goon enemy that dies instantly

2 Likes

no that’s katze

1 Like

as per magnus

1 Like

i do nya

One big thing is that as town I know that when someone’s pushing me, they’re wrong or a wolf. And often I’ll feel like I have a good case on why I’m town, or at least feel able to make myself sufficiently towny. Whereas as wolf, if someone’s pushing me they’re right, and I sometimes doompost super hard.

I guess that’s kinda like the last point about not sounding like one’s villager game but. somewhat different imo. It doesn’t apply when not being pushed, and it’s not super meta focused

1 Like

ironically i won vc botc with the exact same person i could never agree with as my demon so. i guess we’ve worked it out?

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

more evidence