Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

tutuu called someone who is lgbtq+ a fruit cake multiple times, don’t take shit from them katze.

4 Likes

Politics reference

U dork

1 Like

i love slurs

4 Likes

Hello, PragerU? Yes, I’d like to apply to your LIBERAL arts college, please.

3 Likes

how many more slurs did he say than you

2 Likes

Same number as number of ur brain cells (negative)

1 Like

I have began to write an article on wolf wim for MU, if any of you suck as a wolf lmk

4 Likes

hi i suck at wolf

2 Likes

hello katze, do you think wolves struggle with wim beyond these reasons:

Boredom
Don’t know what to do or say
Afraid to push on people
Crippling anxiety that they will not sound like their villager game.

2 Likes

here’s angy kat after a turbo

4 Likes

When someone has that cute pfp u just know theyre willing and capable of saying the most cursed stuff

1 Like

for me it’s constant stress that “oh god this is gonna be what outs me as a wolf” or in more action heavy games “oh god i have the burden of greenlighting every wolf action and if something goes wrong that’s on me”

2 Likes

All of the above

1 Like

I just remembered ive heard katzes voice

Have u guys heard katzes voice?

Its very cute just like them

1 Like

oh you are a perfect example of this

anything else?

1 Like

many times

1 Like

Achro has a very gentle and warm voice too. Very scholarly

1 Like

i don’t get how you struggle with boredom in wolf games there are constant stimuli. you don’t have to analyze quite as hard but arguably pretending to analyze is worse

1 Like

hmmm

those seem sufficiently broad, i assume in the actual article you’d expand into slightly more specifics (eg “afraid to be wrong, afraid to push onto players they perceive as ‘super villagery’”

i guess something along the lines of “managing their TMI” is broad but also applies to the second and third point

1 Like

Fear of leading back to partners - if you fuck up as a villager, outside ExLo, you can’t really do much other than explode yourself, it’s other people’s fault if they believe you. If you fuck as a wolf you can kill your entire team

2 Likes