13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

3 Likes

the federal reserve is already [MY LAWYERS HAVE ADVISED ME NOT TO FINISH THIS POST]

4 Likes

THEY’RE STEALING MY BITS

1 Like

read this in the trump Eating The Dogs cadence

4 Likes

I was literally going to post this on Tumblr we need like a task force that nullifies every astroturf reddit post so they have net zero impact

3 Likes

IN SPRINGFIELD THEYRE STEALING THE BITS

THE PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THEY’RE STEALING THE JOKES, THEY’RE STEALING MY HUMOR

3 Likes

A part of me wonders if I could just astroturf myself into a household name

“AITA for hanging out with Marissa??”

“AITA for breaking up with my bf because he is a Marissa fan?”

8 Likes

matter/antimatter reaction except instead of a violent release of energy it just sparks flame wars

4 Likes

I’ve briefly thought of an extended social media campaign to, in essence, get myself into the forbes 30 under 30. Branding myself as the first person to get into the 30 under 30 for “Shitposting”. Be a rallying cry for weird internet losers and a way for forbes to repair their reputation of the 30 under 30 basically being a “Future White Collar Criminals” list

3 Likes

astroturf is such a cool phrase. astral

1 Like

I think I could do it but i know id be canceled at some point, and even though id recover followers wise, it would psychologically break me.

Someone says something even slightly passive aggressively bad about me and I spend that night thinking about how to unravel everything they love in a way where even if i’m stopped, the spool will unravel itself

3 Likes

get canelled L

3 Likes
spoilers for the Magnus archives

jonathan is laying into this guy

1 Like

You know you implied I thought I was smarter than I was in an FoL game 4 years ago. I’ve spent a significant amount of time deconverting you from Mormonism (Which I secretly deduced was actually 100% correct about everything), Sneaking bioweapons into your food to make you allergic to okra, and convincing you to come to the town that I live in

if i were you id be nicer to litte ol me

4 Likes

lmao

If i could choose my job title id be VP of Sales or maybe Bioterrorist

2 Likes

isnt there a south park skit about this

LMAO

2 Likes

currently downloading my little mermaid & moana because they’re a part of the childhood collection I should’ve seen but never xx

1 Like