13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

ok i found one but its… not great. Maybe trying to scam pedos by baiting DMs im not sure

4 Likes

oh my god

2 Likes

In other news, the Titan submersible implosion was completely avoidable to the surprise of no one. :skull:

1 Like

hey strangers of reddit, yesterday i prevented a terrorist attack by tackling the gunman. on my way to tackle him i shoved aside a woman (Karen, 39f). she later yelled at me and told me that it was gross of me to shove her aside. Am I The Asshole?

1 Like

Ok I found a REALLLY GOOD fake “women are evil” one

AITA for sending the weird guy who sits next to me in class into anaphylactic shock?

4 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve ever read

6 Likes

“Am I the Asshole for trying to kill a guy who is Ever Teenage Boy Insecurity??”

3 Likes

this is so fucking funny

2 Likes

“I committed attempted red rum. AITA?”

2 Likes

6 Likes

We need to fight back. Need to create fake astroturf posts to make teenage boys think women are COOL and want them to LIVE

“AITA for wanting to play Crusader Kings 2 all night with the boy who sits next to me in class, even though my dad said I had to finish my homework?”

7 Likes

nicole from class of 09 pilled

2 Likes

marshal ck2 player???
yuge if true

2 Likes

I was trying to think of the biggest most comically loser game ever sorry. im not your ally here

2 Likes

:(

3 Likes

League?

2 Likes

league is too on the nose. Same with like Stellaris or HOI4 or whatever.

4 Likes

I mean, I know a friend who started playing League so she’d have something in common with her crush.

2 Likes

Also I feel like league is a bit too much in the mainstream now. I know plenty of people man and woman who actively play league. I know like 2 CK2 players

3 Likes

am i one of them

2 Likes