13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

IN THIS ECONOMY?

1 Like

yea actually i hate marriage so :skill_issue:

1 Like

LITERALLY

1 Like

my parents got married in 9 months but they’re probably only together because of the damn mormon forces forcing them to take like twenty years of their life to work through their problems and they’re only barely doing it and all of their problems are just cleverly disguised but

1 Like

so true too

1 Like

tbf my entire conception of how marriage and weddings actually work is based 90% on Mormons because this is the only thing i have actual experience with
but

i also especially fucking hate weddings

like, as an event

its a good thing that they’re delayed by a lot (time between engagement → wedding is supposed to be pretty long i think)
but i hate the fact that people dedicate so much time during that time to planning the wedding and meticulously obsessing over every detail and making sure that EVERYTHING has to go right and ALL OF THE OUTFITS HAVE TO BE COORDINATED and all of this shit

idk i just don’t like the extreme attention to every single detail ig

even if its supposed to be the happiest night of your life…
there’s so much of everything thrown into the wedding
and i get the impression if a single thing goes wrong then it would actually be considered the most mediocre night of your life due to the impossibly high expectations

My wedding will hopefully be tolerable for its guests

2 Likes

i would much prefer weddings that are, like… idk how to describe it
chaotic?
like, everything will be what it is and only the Most Important Bits matter to not get ruined and these bits also last like thirty seconds

am i invited :pleading_face:

(/j)

i think my conception of weddings will go up significantly if i attend a gay one

Indian weddings are cool.
You should go for one of them.

I have been to one wedding ever

1 Like

I was four

1 Like

its probably a racist stereotype that my brain immediately went to “are they arranged marriages” but

How many weddings has everybody been to.

1 Like

i intend to marry some poor schmuck i pick off the street at random and make him feel like the main character in a bad rom com until the wedding comes and we find out we have true love for each other

2 Likes