13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

no this is a good thing

1 Like

wait one sec where is this quiz

HAHAHA

1 Like

here

1 Like

ofc the former hooker gets the horny group

nvm its an scp quiz (im still gonna take it)

NSFW

Caldeira is a network of establishments offering goods and services related to anomalous sex. It operates similarly to a franchise: nightclubs and other establishments that meet the necessary quality criteria may join the Caldeira network and thus enjoy various benefits, from protection and financial aid to the supplying of equipment or even personnel. In the anomalous underground scene, the name Caldeira is considered not only a guarantee of quality, but also of an extremely diverse choice of sexual services and experiences of many kinds. Hence, it is necessary that the organization’s name be communicated to customers in one manner or another, to insure that they know they will be served well; it is up to each establishment to decide on a way to suggest their membership to the network, as some do not display it explicitely for various reasons (independent brand already well established, zealous surveillance from authorities, cultural reasons) but the Caldeira brand is always promoted in one way or another to profit from its reputation.

Caldeira as an organization is managed by an Administrative Council, which consists of representatives of the major branches and sectors of the anomalous sex industry. Its purpose is to handle network-wide affairs and, occasionally, settle internal conflicts and issues. Hierarchy within the Council is implicit and mainly depends on the influence and reach of each branch’s network, hence, political manoeuvres and direct interventions are not rare, but always dissimilated under seemingly cordial relations.

Although the Foundation only discovered the existence of Caldeira in the 2000s, the network has existed at least since the early 1960s. Initially consisting of a few modest providers of sexual services based in the city of Marseille, its influence grew during the 2000s until it became what it is today, giving rise to the organization’s current modus operandi. In the last few years, Caldeira extended its reach across the border and is now globally implanted, from direct partnership with establishments or private commercial agreements when the opportunity arises.

2 Likes

somehow this is the least suprising fact that i have ever learned about you

i thought this was common knowledge about me

1 Like

you’re a new being to my eyes

well no but it is still really unsuprising

1 Like

http://scp-int.wikidot.com/caecus-c-hub

3 Likes

i am 83% a wonder cabinet

i’m not sure if me reading german has issues

1 Like