13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

1 Like
Résumé

The Dreaming Technology (ć€ąèŠ‹ăƒ†ă‚ŻăƒŽăƒ­ă‚žăƒŒ) is a group that produces and sells anomalous objects. Although the specific purpose and philosophy of the activity are currently unknown, they mainly commit to fulfilling someone’s wishes and future dreams. Investigation so far has confirmed that they use unknown technologies and the anomalies generated by them to realize someone’s “wishes/dreams”.

However, in many instances, they modify or erase something important about the subject (e.g. memory, body, close person, etc.) as a “price” to fulfill their dreams. Due to it, there are cases that the subject has a different ending to the “wishes/dreams” originally desired. The Foundation is strongly vigilant for them, because some of their anomalies cause big damage to the general society.

The Dreaming Technology is mainly advertised through local newspapers and Internet advertisements, some instances are reported that they do individual sales for people with strong “wishes/dreams”. Active cooperation with other GoIs has also been confirmed, but the full details are unknown. In addition, investigations are currently underway on the grounds that there was a possibility that information about the inner workings of the Foundation may have been obtained in some way, due to anomalous items that were also detected at a front company of the Foundation in the past.

1 Like

i want the half life food scp

2 Likes

Someobdy on tumblr said their mom was born in 1982 and I was like what the fuck are you 14 and then I remembered that I could be 38 right now and my mother still wouldn’t have been a teen mom

1 Like

huh

Did what I say confuse you or are you making meaningless noises

1 Like

no im comprehending

Ok gang. Yeah. I’m almost in. Close to cracking it. Give me one sec

@may What were your childhood pets like? Do you think they fit their names? I bet that if you want to answer that in detail, you’d probably have to say what their names are. So maybe do that and then tell me about them

3 Likes

My dear childhood pet named May ,very unfitting name, very difficult to handle

3 Likes

Had literally 2 things to do this weekend and made 0 progress on either

1 Like

too relatable

To be fair I collapsed twice in my Thursday lab (did not drop any glassware) so maybe I needed the weekend

1 Like

Wonder if they have any qualms about handing somebody who regularly falls on the floor concentrated hydrochloric acid. Well it’s not actually an issue otherwise I wouldn’t be doing it I usually know when I’m going to fall and will put down anything I’m holding before it happens. It’s mostly just a “would be substantially less painful to hit the floor right now rather than keep standing”. But they don’t know I know that

1 Like

2 Likes
Résumé

Liferaft is a collective name for a mutual aid organization of intelligent beings coming from various different worlds. The name Liferaft is for convenience only, and is not a self-proclaimed name of each community and its members. The members and communities are scattered around the world. The composition, size, etc. of the communities may vary widely. It is speculated that there is not a leader, because of the lack of interaction between the communities, while they are cooperative.

Its members are mainly intelligent beings accidentally transferred from a different world than the one where this text exists, and many of them have different characteristics and traits from the existing human race and biological species. The purpose of each member is to return to their original world or to obtain a stable living environment, but they are not identical. For this reason, it has been confirmed that in some communities of Liferaft, members join and leave with high frequency.

Although Liferaft first came to the attention of the Foundation in 19██, it is known that the organization of Liferaft’s origins was active in Europe and other parts of the world around the late 19 century from many related documents and interviews. It also is ascertained that several similar mutual aid societies that have no direct relationship to the current Liferaft existed in history prior to the 19th century. Based on this and what the Foundation has heard from those involved in their organizations, it is thought that Liferaft’s organizational identity is thin.

Their relationship with the Foundation is, by its nature, a broadly gentle tension state. On the other hand, some communities behave in very hostile ways, others conceal themselves very secretively, and yet others establish some relationships, so the Foundation must determine how to cope with each specific community of Liferaft. The relationship between Liferaft and other groups is similar to that of their and the Foundation, and some members of each GoIs temporarily enrolled in Liferaft also are detected.

this one was a pain to find since the first result had it somewhere in a megadoc but i couldnt find it so i just went to the japanese site instead

2 Likes

Marissa may have more followers and notes than me on tumblr but I sure can get 20-30 notes on whatever random bullshit I decide to say at any given time

2 Likes

They don’t even have to be good posts.

1 Like

nice