13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

motherboard overheated because they like putting that directly next to the heating

its payday 2

im unsure if its that or salt
im not up to date on my obscure payday 2 knowledge or chemicals

thatā€™d do it

2 Likes

huuuuh i thought the parkour civilization thing people were talking was an actual cinema movie with a serious and dark plot not a minecraft series :skull:

6 Likes

its like dreamsmp

3 Likes

thinking on this a bit more it would also require me to wear some kind of colored wig and imo, independently

• 99.9999% of non-natural dyed hair colors look awful
  • 100% of non-natural colored wigs look utterly atrocious

so that right there kills it outright lol

2 Likes

honestly I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a good example of this working but I leave the slight chance just in case somebody surprises me at some point

1 Like

honestly even most natural-hair-color wigs look really bad lol, at least within the kind of budget Iā€™d have

1 Like

you can get good ones (even including made with real hair) but it seems like ~nobody does this for costumes so I at least assume thatā€™s expensive

1 Like

it was incredibly impraticial thatā€™s why i suggested it

1 Like

honestly itā€™s a really good thing Iā€™m entirely put off by the idea of cosplay because if I were into it my need to have the presentation be absolutely perfect would bankrupt me

1 Like

orange single handly carrying a costumer due to his perfectionism

1 Like

Iā€™m not a perfectionist in general (not even close) but like I just care deeply about the presentation of certain things and stuff like this (or if I was into art or music or creative writing) would definitely kill me because those are all things where the presentation is the entire point pretty much

2 Likes

Orange has been promoted to marketing executive

1 Like

honestly Iā€™m not amoral enough to be a marketing exec

yeah no i 100% get it i hide my creative shit constantly cause iā€™m scared itā€™d get cooked by people

1 Like

and immediately resigns

1 Like

I just donā€™t have any

makes that easy

3 Likes

peak

1 Like