13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i am hire me i will accept a competitive wage of unlimited booze

4 Likes

get to exercise my creativity through engineering and like if a problem is solved its solved check and done pack it up and go home

1 Like

what do you even do other than engineer for a living

1 Like

currently?

hang out with people after work, bike, go to the gym, play video games/mafia, talk with my family, et cetera

don’t really have anything structured outside of work at the moment but I don’t really think I need it at this point in time

3 Likes

nice

1 Like

oh my god he’s normal

i strive to meet your normality

2 Likes

orange how does it feel to be my role model

2 Likes

I mean I like myself and I like you so on the whole not too bad

just be aware that if I’m your role model you’re gonna need to really cut back on the alcohol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You should watch The Bear.

1 Like

blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol

2 Likes

AHHHH SOMEONE ORDERED FOOD FROM MY RESTAURANT AAAAAA

2 Likes

s1 was literally just the kitchen of the sandwich shop i worked at

1 Like

fun fact i’m very tempted to take my money and piss it down the drain and open a bar

2 Likes

ive heard of chefs not being able to watch it because it was so like their workplace

1 Like

i can’t speak on s2 plus but the vibes in s1 w/ The Beef were exactly like my experience

1 Like

ill work there

but yeah kitchens are the most emotionally volatile places on earth

you shove a bunch of angry tired alcoholic nicotine fiends and make them make food for 6-7 hours

it’s not ending well

2 Likes

This just sounds like my parents and grandparents in the kitchen

3 Likes

ehh not really i just never really brought it up outside of jokes and stuff but i used to own some thigh highs and stuff

5 Likes

I wonder if i lack confidence and backbone because of my name. Popular league streamer Tyler1 has 1 in his name. It reminds him he is number one. Its a constant positive feedback loop. He is number 1, alpha. Meanwhile whats my name. Two two? I constantly tell myself … that im number two? Beta?

1 Like