13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Ok John proctor

1 Like

Stop before you post bestie

4 Likes

Whats something that makes you happy? Id like u to feel happy but im not sure how

me

1 Like

Hmmmm… Let me think

I am not your family. I am a coward who has still yet to see any Special FM submission in the queue thread as of moment of writing.

–and again: I don’t do the “drink in someone’s name” stuff.

3 Likes

you can do that???

2 Likes

Spending time with people

1 Like

like me

2 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho Your sister lilith loves you. It always talks about you. Its very protective of you. When I talk with lilith it often mentions you, and always in a positive light. Lilith is a good friend of yours, you can always rely on it ^-^

2 Likes

Woah

2 Likes

I feel like… I should design more setups. But also: The more I make setups, the less I am willing to make new setups.

Should I start reusing old setups…? I guess I can focus on redesigning Chaos Revisited.

2 Likes

She is going to come in here in about 3 seconds and slander me. I am ok with this

2 Likes

Guh. No. I just can’t. After seeing the A.S. Series, I just don’t feel it in me tonight to come up with a new setup, let alone think of one. It’s just… they are already good as is. The only setups that can match the A.S. Series’ level is the Undertale Overhaul Series. Except that Series only has two installments, and I can’t start on a third installment without getting reviews from the second installment! orz

Is waiting… all I can do? (Hm… For now, probably, yeah. I’ll let a future me get inspiration for a new setup.)

2 Likes

Everything is falling in its place :P

4 Likes

Yea

1 Like

@Luka have you broke

3 Likes

NOT EVERYTHING I SAY TO YOU IS MEAN

2 Likes

im the big sister but im not that bad

2 Likes

@Ash you are very intelligent, really savvy with math, extremely polite, you carry yourself with grace and temperance. In my mind you are like nobility. You are Prince Ash :blush::heart:

3 Likes