17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

oh yeah absolutely im reliving past trauma. this doesn’t explain the fucking yogscast survival games. or the war between the interdimensional colors of the rainbow. one time i had a dream where i was in an entirely white empty space spanning infinitely with a comfy chair and a tv that played youtube videos that didn’t exist. nevermind that ones absolutely a desire but the others

2 Likes

I almost never dream physically unsettling or scary stuff and im used to the sleep paralyses now my nightmares are all about my friends and family betraying me and me feeling socially inadequate in situations and things like that

ive been to hell several times what was that about. one time i was a fallen angel who helped other people come to terms with themself and grow to rise up the Levels. i was briefly worthy enough to get to a high level and up there things start losing form. things are no longer physical

2 Likes

Parkour civilisation

the lowest level was literally just a kid in a bedroom. i recognised him. unlike the other levels the pain came entirely from inside him. what the fuck was that man

2 Likes

there was a level near the bottom which was just a permanent traffic jam. closer to the middle there was what i can only describe as a sized up toybox completely filled with people like a wheres wally page

1 Like

Too much molly

Lilith have u smoked weed?

no

1 Like

I have a few times and it didnt really catch me. One time it did very strongly. I just laid on my bed and i started seeing the color of my thoughts. My mind was being blown. I got very introspective. And then i cried after realizing some stuff. It was like i had therapy for the first time

Another time i was walking with friends and it felt like we were walking endessly. It was a few meters on the street but i felt like we were walking for 30 minutes

1 Like

i wouldn’t smoke anything tbh

2 Likes

yeah this is what happens when i go into a meditative state. the ponder

1 Like

Most of my peers started smoking at 7th or 8th grade. I was a bit of a late bloomer as i started in 9th grade. (Nicotine not weed)

1 Like

unsurprising

1 Like

What is unsurprising :sob:

pretty much all of that

2 Likes

I thought u were laughing at the late bloomer part

1 Like

Which u were partly

same, and for beer too, seeing people doing it growing up made me very averse

2 Likes

All of the boys in my middle school class except me and one more (the nerds) got in trouble for vandalizing cars. It was like a rite of manhood for them - commit a petty crime. It was something u needed to do in order to proceed on the path of socializing with other boys

2 Likes