The reason the stars are going out is because the universe is ending btw

1 Like

this deserves more likes. fucked up that chloe gets 5 likes and this gets 2

1 Like

sorry. liking chloes post to spite you

2 Likes

mfer im on ur side

2 Likes

I think it was kinda cringe of them to say that the stars are filled with parallel stories where everyone gives up hope and lets the world end like how its supposed to go
So I choose to ignore this
I still think the stars literally fucking just. Vanishing out of the sky one by one is so fucking unnerving

1 Like

this is more or less straight-up the Virtuous lore, Virtuous is based on a “standard” version of what’s now called the Chair of Deception setup, which was itself based on the game Throne of Lies, in which Blue Dragon are the uninformed majority and (lore-wise) the group in power

1 Like

Mod abuse please demot

1 Like

The Unshackled lore goes hard

When do we get the ending to scod 68 smh

that’s probably because watching the world slowly die around you while you sit helpless unable to do anything about it is fucking horrible

wait a second

1 Like

Yea

Chloe silenced tutu

revolt

3 Likes

HoB lore is just warmongers infiltrating the Unseen

2 Likes

As it should be
‘attempted shadow government’ is kind of lame

2 Likes

Literally

BD canonically has to be heroic unless you subscribe to less traditional definitions of Heroine

2 Likes

Personally I think that if we’re going for the tol bd then the BD have to be only slightly better than the unseen

However I also totally think they can just take the mantle of BD in name only

“The Visionary” is a very cool flavor that doesn’t particularly fit with tol bd

yeah for tol having BD being barely any different than the Unseen helps smooth over the fact that Unseen can convert BD members in a single night

Cult has brainwashing which allows them to be really different

1 Like