Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I didn’t mean like wow I am going to die this is a great dream I meant this doesn’t seem real seems like fake news

1 Like

I’d rather know about it so I could kill someone i dislike

3 Likes

respectable

2 Likes

you would know dreams are not inherently positive if you read dream of the red chamber

3 Likes

Why does this remind me of wandersong lore

Tried to silence tutuu for a minute and accidentally did it for a second then i tried again and accidentally did it for a day

i am such a good admin
FoL is doomed

13 Likes

or if you were a 16 year old mcyt fan on twitter in 2021

3 Likes

The fucking astronomer who is literally watching the stars go out one by one. This fact is very unnerving

1 Like

Imagine being an astronomer who has like watched the sky your whole life and admired the stars and then WATCH THEM FUCKING DISSAPEAR

1 Like

Can you insolence them

2 Likes
Wandersong spoilers

During the last scene after you saved the world she says she was watching the sky when the last star went out

Spoilers pt 2

it’s cool tho because she says after that the sky lit up with new stars

I fucking love wandersong but some of the lore is :skull:

1 Like

The reason the stars are going out is because the universe is ending btw

1 Like

this deserves more likes. fucked up that chloe gets 5 likes and this gets 2

1 Like

sorry. liking chloes post to spite you

2 Likes

mfer im on ur side

2 Likes

I think it was kinda cringe of them to say that the stars are filled with parallel stories where everyone gives up hope and lets the world end like how its supposed to go
So I choose to ignore this
I still think the stars literally fucking just. Vanishing out of the sky one by one is so fucking unnerving

1 Like

this is more or less straight-up the Virtuous lore, Virtuous is based on a “standard” version of what’s now called the Chair of Deception setup, which was itself based on the game Throne of Lies, in which Blue Dragon are the uninformed majority and (lore-wise) the group in power

1 Like

Mod abuse please demot

1 Like