17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I think what you’re saying is “some people round”

1 Like
1 Like

Nah it’s virtuous 2

Ye exactly

Are there speciifc scenarios in which I would be interested in a man? Maybe, things happen. But I do not interact with men as potential romantic partners in any capacity and so the most useful thing to call myself is “lesbian⏲️ where did that timer come from

5 Likes

I accidentally pressed emoji keyboard

5 Likes

I DID THE THING MAGNUS DID WHILE IMPERSONATING ME

3 Likes

Anyway sexuality labels useful to communicate things to others. If a guy asked me out I would not be interested because I am not broadly interested in men. Therefore it’s useful to say “no sorry I’m a lesbian”

4 Likes

Exactly

yarrrr

1 Like

To call myself bisexual would be less accurate a descriptor of my normal behaviour and therefore would be less useful in communicating with others even if by the dictionary it’s technically correct

2 Likes

love when may says my thoughts so i dont have to

2 Likes

Get fucked you’re an unoriginal type of gay

4 Likes

Labels in queer spaces occupy this special place where accurately defining them would often also negate much of their taxonomic utility. “Not cis men with attraction to not exclusively cis men” is probably the most accurate definition of lesbian but also a really not useful one!

2 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

you can also get a numbing cream to
well
it’s in the name
pretty sure you can get it over the counter

1 Like

you put it where you’re gonna stick a needle and wait a few minutes and you only feel the pinch

i think they also have one that makes your vein bulge out so it’s easier to access with a needle but i don’t know very much about that one

i probably could but it doesn’t hurt anywhere near that bad its just a large needle

wow i am horrible at keeping track of this

2 Likes