17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

my condolences

2 Likes

Oh it was stresfull enough just replace people asking for food with middle age women asking for wires and half the time they either dont exist or are hidden somewhere else because the other shifts are incompetent. Most are understanding but there always some who are annoying

1 Like

There was never a normal day i either ran around for 12 hours straight so i died outside or i did nothing for 12 hours so i scrolled my phone all day and died inside

1 Like

yea

1 Like

Would love to work as a truck driver or something when im in my 30s just go around in my truck and listen to music

1 Like

hug :heart:

1 Like

i did one more test

u guys dont have to do it if u dont want to its a bit Out There. i did it because with my other friend group i call them femcels (dont worry they call me all sorts of things too) so it was hilarious for those inside jokes we have going there

but i wanted to share with u guys too that i did it

2 Likes

… femcel test

1 Like

I have had to engage with ideas that I never imagined would be important to me 10 years ago.

BEING A WOMAN IS TOUGH WTF

2 Likes

1 Like

Pretty much the same results except im less worried about sex

1 Like

pretty much the same results except i look at it through woman-centric perspective more. you chauvinistic pig!

2 Likes

(sorry that was a joke i wasnt seriously calling you that please dont feel sad :( hug :people_hugging: )

2 Likes

How sexist of you,just because i am a man you think i am weaker? You feminist aligator

2 Likes

if yall keep calling each other animals call me bunny please :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Chinchilla. Take it or leave it

2 Likes

accepted

2 Likes

2 Likes

dios mio! the chupacabra!

3 Likes

2 Likes