17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

hahahaha

1 Like

omg do u know domantas sabonis?!??!

2 Likes

u rn

the iq test i had to do was 2 hours long lol i was tired by the end of it so i started picking random if i couldnt figure it out quickly. never do an iq test

4 Likes

this is genuinely so real

2 Likes

i chuckled for about 4 seconds and did for a few seconds upon my return too

2 Likes

ive met his dad i think he played in portland trail blazers

im funny…

1 Like

ok i hope you like salad im making salad today .

1 Like

how did he get caught i made this exact post like 2 years ago and no one cared

foolish tutuu

3 Likes

i had a few dreams. in one of them there was a report on me and i read it and it knew things about me i didnt. apparently my iq is 154 that was flattering. it also listed my allergies and relationships

in the other dream there was such a fucked up universal threat I (taking perspective of the doctor and clara naturally) had to go up the chain of command to the motherfucker in charge of this shit and every time theyd be like “yeah i cant handle this” and send me to the guy above him. it was kind of horror to see how far down the chain we are. its office politics all the way up apparently
so anyways we are one away from the Man in charge and it turns out the universal threat was hijacking our warning because the idea of them is Them and took over a being from the second highest row. so anyways it put us each in our own alternate realities and warped our minds but each of us escaped to a kind of middle reality just without our memories. then i woke up

5 Likes

that is because no one cares about what you post :heart: hope this helps

2 Likes

was jurgen leitner there

thanks, i can rest easy now

2 Likes

Who

jurgen leitner

TIL freshwater bowling is a Scotland thing

rereading games is fun

3 Likes

wait really? thats actually really cool lol