17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Game is p difficult first few matches iirc

1 Like

I cant handle the mouth sounds of people eating. My parents cant chew with their mouths closed. We havent eaten together in forever

1 Like

I’m the same. Not sure the extent of your reaction but I absolutely have misophonia lol

Good pod episode on it as well (and they avoid triggers in it):

4 Likes

I have it too :heart:

I was just recovering seething from anger hahah. I was eating in the kitchen and my mom came and started eating some grapes and I tried to endure it but then I just had to leave the room. Ive told her about it before and she was dismissive of me self-diagnosing misophonia, she laughed at it. I should be more stern about it next time

3 Likes

is misophonia just with like verbal sounds? bc sometimes i do get like this heavily with the sounds of specific fabric being rubbed up against (and bugs but thats more so a “phobia of bugs” thing)

4 Likes

Damn I’m sorry :ghosthug:
Ugh I hate when people are dismissive of things like that

4 Likes

Nope not just verbal sounds
A couple of my other triggers are like water being poured and people tapping their fingernails on things

Ahh even thinking about it is like ahdkdhskwj nope!!!

3 Likes

Yea

1 Like

Oh yep

One of my biggest triggers is people clearing their throat. And my parents are decidedly not good about it lol

2 Likes

LG6.5 RELEASING SEP 27TH

2 Likes

megaman releasing january 7th

6 Likes

wait
LIL MONSTERS LLC?

2 Likes

Botc referemce

2 Likes

9 Likes

tomatoes are my favorite fruit by a long shot even their bland-y taste with no condiments is nice

2 Likes

i know tonato is a gruit i am smary

4 Likes

Tomato deez nuts

2 Likes

The fact that tomatoes are ur favorite fruit shows u have no sweetness in ur life. You have never tasted sugar

4 Likes

fruits don’t have a lot of sugar smh are you dipping your apples jn syrup?

1 Like