17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I was chased by a policeman when i was a kid once. I threw a snowball at the side window of a car. He did a u turn and started chasing. Then he got out of his car and chased on foot. He caught me and slammed me against a wall and said hes taking me to the police station. I promised to not do that again and he raged a bit more and let me go

5 Likes

wow so cops have always been total weenies

4 Likes

If it’s any consolation, I did this exact thing to Daeron during 2 Rooms and a Boom, and OAB came to reprimand me.

2 Likes

oh god zalgo bombs

if registers that i should remember this but i don’t lol

shit def happened tho

3 Likes

Orangeandblack on his way to reprimand the wrongdoers using Zalgo text

3 Likes

also have any of you played the “why am i waking up here” game

shits fun

1 Like

fantastic post

1 Like

oh that is news to me

3 Likes

can’t believe fruits are so unhealthy never eating one again :pensive:

4 Likes

Sugar isnt unhealthy if your blood sugar drops you will faint. Too much sugar is unhealthy!!

3 Likes

Fruits are a very good way to get sugar (you need sugar) and preferable to processed sugar. You can overdo fruit just like you can everything else, but they’re not unhealthy.

5 Likes

I got chased by a school security staff one for throwing rocks at a girl (I was a pest at a young age don’t mind it) and he got fired beacuse he held my wrist lol they didn’t even tell my parents

2 Likes

Held your wrist?

1 Like

Are you made of paper

2 Likes

it was a firm grip i think

2 Likes

You threw rocks lol

3 Likes

sugar and salt and fat are all good things that you should have in your diet its just possible to have Too much of them fruit comes with a moderate amount of sugar and a well seasoned well made meal should have fat and salt. Ice cream and take out are Not representitive of their strongest traits

1 Like

neat thing: if you have POTS you are reccomended to take in more salt just in general. Im a big fan of this because i fucking love salt

2 Likes

Dont listen to big fruit the only thing you should eat is candy

1 Like

White people when they see someone putting one grain of salt in their food:

4 Likes