17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

it came out in 2007

1 Like

I know a site vaguely related to this one where everyone is like around tutuu’s age or older

2 Likes

Whats the threshold to be a classic

20+ years since release

1 Like

that’s when you can feasibly call something a classic imo

1 Like

My, my, isnt that exciting? Run off and tell your mom. Chop chop. Hit the bricks, kid. The adults are having a conversation.

1 Like

i would begrudgingly call the original deus ex a classic which came out in 2000 so
around 25+ years

2 Likes

silviu if you give me the word we can beat tutuu up together
it’ll be a fun learning experience

1 Like

i mean video games are different with how rapidly the bar has risen quality wise you can argue a game from 10 years ago is a classic

1 Like

fair 'enuff

1 Like

id probably call a movie classic 80s to early 90s

2 Likes

like skyrim came out what 2011-12 off the top my head

is it not agreeable that it’s a classic atp

2 Likes

Atlas with her deadpan humor pretending to be a serial killer but cries from spiders and then I have to calm her down

Silviu the twig weighs 30 kg with a wet blanket runs towards me lining up a punch, trips and falls and starts crying and now I have to get him back to his mommy

btw going to see megapolis or wtv it’s called i’ll
write a review

1 Like

what if i decided to beat you up

1 Like

one of us prefere to keep spiders alive and it is me

1 Like

I would hold your wrist while your punch is mid air and then you would try to break free from my kung fu technique but you couldnt and then youd say “Wow … You are so strong … Impossible” and your eyes would widen and you would feel helpless like a smalll frog in front of a leaping jaguar

Go be productive bozo

1 Like

I dont kill spiders one tiime you lectured me on keeping them alive because you assumed i kill them

correctly!

1 Like