17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

lilith googling for 10 minutes before saying 1 sentence just to make sure lilith appears as smart and not dumb

4 Likes

less that and more that I’m rather unsure of myself. So i play on the safe side usually

3 Likes

Gosh, I’d wish Eastern european teacher was like that for high school, it would be more eventful

2 Likes

Gosh, I’d wish Eastern european teacher was like that for high school, it would be more eventful

2 Likes

3 Likes

Squid girl is such a good show istg
It used to be my favorite thing ever, now it’s just like. I like it

3 Likes

2 Likes

what the hell is squidgirl

2 Likes

Decided to Google the series, and apparently, the studio that adapted it also did Domestic Girlfriend.
We live in a society.

1 Like

A show about a squid invader who came to earth from the ocean to conquer everything (mad at humans for polution) but she’s really bad at that and ends up working at a lemonade shop

Its an episodic show but its also one of my favorite shows of all time, audibly makes me laugh at points

3 Likes

my home screen on my phone is actually squid girl lmfao
(or, it sometimes is. i have it rotating)

Splatoon

1 Like

my home screen is weasels

1 Like

1 Like

Unliked since I noticed you have ToS installed

2 Likes

oh it’s a shortcut to web town of salem i don’t know why it’s still there, doesn’t even work on mobile

2 Likes

Neutral Vigilante is basically Serial Killer or any variant of it.

Mafia Innocent Child is bastard because it is an announced Godfather, which is something to be expected in a True Bastard setup, which I am not planning to make.

Town Cult Leader is a rather profound role if you apply the Weak modifier to it, though this would make it no different than a Weak Cop. Without the Weak modifier, attempting to convert evil to good is never a good idea, as it would literally just out the entire evil team the moment any one of them are converted to good.

Alternatively, Mafia IC and Town CL can be used as is, under the assumption that you switch the names of the factions like what happens in Virtuous. I.e., Town → “Mafia”, and Mafia → “Town”. IC would then still be bastard because it would be revealing itself as something it is not, but this (i.e., good revealed as evil) would be less of an issue compared to evil revealed as good.

These are examples of course I mentioned, you are at the mercy of randomness and design the cards like that.

casually just came in on a day off to do a jank lab test and save a multi-million-dollar program

normal work stuff

4 Likes