17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

daeron is a moderator of a person its fascinating. however theyre also Scottish so they hold no power over me

5 Likes

I’m trying to think if I’m scared of anyone

1 Like

whats moderator of a person?

1 Like

they act very moderatory

3 Likes

I will use 0,000001 of my power of anime and god at my side, nyaaaaaaa

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

probably not on fol, i think we are all below you on the social pyramid (in your mind) :stuck_out_tongue:

isnt he going into law

2 Likes

tutuu ill be real if youre gonna be scared of anyone id be scared of me im the only one with the means to actually properly do anything to you

1 Like

hm. yeah, a bit. which is funny because they also have their thing about mtg and drama mill. they’re being pulled in different directions

Scottish law. motherfucker will be pleading with old men who are wearing a wig. get fucked

3 Likes

i could not imagine daeron being a mod

3 Likes

they’re too anti-establishment

3 Likes

okay so you see
when someone like that becomes the establishment they Blue's Clues

1 Like

FUCK I FORGOT

1 Like

you’re harmless :blush:

and what could you even do? you know where i live and how i look like and my name but i feel pretty protected from the language barrier. i doubt you have connections to mobster who could kill me

also like 5% of why i don’t want to be a mod is because then i won’t be able to pointlessly argue with authority over trivial things

3 Likes

I mean you can still do it

3 Likes

It just becomes slightly less pointless

1 Like

im working on a bot for nerdcord and i had to get it approved by them and they were Asking me real questions instead of saying sure i dont give a shit

2 Likes