17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I’m not surewhy that one is called thewheel

1 Like

these are my favorite slash i think they fit your personality the most

2 Likes

New animatic I’m watching is poisdeon telling Odysseus to get into the water and threatening him
“Or I’ll raise tides so high, all of Ithaca will die” “I’ll make tidal waves so profound, both your wfe and son will drown”

1 Like

I was trying to see if I could fix the differences using only AI (even though it’d be easy to paint over htem manually I was curious how hard it’d be) and I accidentally pressed “generate” without a prompt and got this wtf

1 Like

oops its difficult to see

is that weird b-b-because i’m a g-g-guy?

2 Likes

hey I’m a guy very happy with being a guy and im using a hello kitty girl on my PFP it’s all good

2 Likes

i think the shading slash color choices are ai-indicative but i also was given TMI that this is ai, to be fair

Reject gender, embrace being a kitty

5 Likes

reject bender from futurama

2 Likes

litten wants to attract people interested in kissing sheep cats

i actually said out loud in high school in front of my whole class once that i wanted to be a kitty but they didnt hear me well because i speak quickly and quietly and mumble and i got embarassed and i didnt repeat it

1 Like

Yeah I mean it’s not the most impressive image in terms of, like, flat-out appearance, I think it’s not the highest skill creation in terms of composition/shading/general style, but it’s impressive to get her appearance so close to the original’s (and where it differs, it looks like a style choice a human might’ve made, aside from the little fur stole which is a misinterpretation of the rope that’s supposed to be behind her)

1 Like

You using Esdeath is insulting

2 Likes

also also, unrelated

im surprised i never got a warning on fol. not one. am i the teacher’s pet? i wonder if im given extra privileges / lee-way. i hope im not abusing them, if i am given them. i try to not step on people’s toes too much :sweat_smile:. but so weird. 0 warnings. im … not bad? behavior isn’t … terrible? huh? unused to this

5 Likes

new Ishmael just dropped

2 Likes

4 Likes

cut watson you fucking hacks

2 Likes

i’m sorry this anger is delayed i’m just AHHHHHH

2 Likes

^-^