17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

the average person has their brain being the most functional around 4pm (or so one source has told me) so its probably very reasonable to request so

3 Likes

i don’t think ive ever been warned? its def been a while if i have been. i was warned for angleshooting on old fol tho

1 Like

I ate a patty then I threw up

1 Like

Ouch.
:people_hugging:

1 Like

My dad watched the One Piece live-action adaptation this weekend. He told me that one of his biggest gripes is that the economy of One Piece makes no sense, and all I could think about was this post.

4 Likes

I take a while to chew meat so eating a pstttu on its own mewnt ten minutes later I was SLIGHTLY CHOKING (a choking that wasn’t deadly and would fix itself) and my mind was like DONT WORRY LITTEN WE WILL SAVE YOU

2 Likes

yeah pat pat

2 Likes

sports gambling and [REDACTED]

1 Like

Inherited trait…

2 Likes
Dalad for stranger
  • Yes
  • No!!!

0 voters

1 Like

4 Likes

Something I think about a lot is the idea that when someone says something like this they’re really just saying they were bored

3 Likes

shes literally me (1 han enthusiast)

weakest 1 han enjoyer

giving up on academics is nice, because I have been able to spend that time drawing and actually improve at something I care about, but I lowkey think I been lettin that shit slip too far

2 Likes

Saving grace is that I only need on average, like, 12.4 credits per semester for the rest of college, when I’ve averaged 15 so far.

2 Likes

i bet ur in some dweeb program like engineering

im a finance major. Which is bad… but its not engineering. dont compare me to them

2 Likes

I’m looking at my schedule next semester and I fr might just take, like, 3 classes and a 1 credit meditation or basketball class. cuz i dont need haters in my life anymore

1 Like

bro you can take basketball as a class no way

need to see that syllabus