17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

[sets it to multiple choice]
[you can only pick one]
[Blue's Clues]

1 Like

I guess, tldr before I do homework…in all honestly…wolves and town have different alignments and react differently. It’s why I’m so confident enough to throw away all my arguments if I see a villager posting because there’s a bar you set where wolves can’t cross but villagers can. You can be blinded all game but see the bar clearly and win. Okay got to go bye

3 Likes

Gotcha.
Thanks for the insight!

1 Like

i always crack up when you do your little quips. so characteristic of you, no one else does it. and they’re so funny, i love them :P :blush:

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

As the prophecy foretold

1 Like

joe

3 Likes

Politics. Banned

2 Likes

nope. I was actually referring to american actor and comedian Joseph Albert List

3 Likes

get wrecked.

3 Likes

Comedian? Political. Banned

2 Likes

Not political for you. For tutuu, maybe, because I know he doesnt think women are funny and women are political

3 Likes

Political. Banned

2 Likes

And tutuu too

2 Likes

i hawk alone I tuah

3 Likes

3 Likes

My favorite number

1 Like

I don’t think someone should copy my approach just single handely though, as uh, I get punished a lot for it, I just don’t really die for it, and I can’t say you won’t die a lot for it. For example both tutuu and arctic wanted my head in the mountainous game and spf wanted my head early on until I told them point blank they surely had someone better to focus on andt they switched to danjori

2 Likes

wait? who won the Dumb Loser Competition???

OH RIGHT

3 Likes

man im really gettin back into green day

2 Likes