17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

the guy in question is from england!

1 Like

context matters!

1 Like

2 Likes

your statement was given and signed. i’m sorry orangeandblack5, but you’re going into the false box

2 Likes

owww i just popped my ankle

2 Likes

lonely is a man without love

2 Likes

i think you misspoke tutuu

(joke)

2 Likes

women, am i right guys :coffee:

wo-men

whemen

who - man

woman

w o m a n

woman :coffee:

1 Like

if you think this is deep make sure to click the like button and comment and subscribe

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

this is the original skibidi toilet how many of u habe u actually seen it?

i feel like i have to. it’s a part of internet history and culture at this point

2 Likes

i wanna read or listen to analysis about it. breaking down why exactly was it so successful, what are the parts that are addictive and make it go viral

my own uneducated guess are - catchy song, short, jump scare at the end. pretty fun idea to send to your friends to scare them. without the jump scare it probably doesnt pop off?

2 Likes

tutuu you brainrotted gen alpha baby do you like those videos that keep your low attention spans checked :blush:

3 Likes

curiousity oft leads people into a spiral of downtrodden feelings that are best avoided by those whom can

1 Like

hahahahha yesssss :blush:

thank youuu for talking to me like thatttt :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

this is both an answer to your question and what i replied to

1 Like

im gonna watch every single skibidi toilet video starting now for research. it shouldnt take too long as long as they remain being about 12 seconds long

3 Likes

i sure love watching a video about morality in video games specially when they go on a random tangent about a roblox rp game and wanting to give head to the developer youtube is so fun

2 Likes