20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i think dancing is way up there in terms of mental and emotional health. prehistoric people did it around the campfire. very ritualistic. more modern dance moves today, more modern music, but its the same thing

In Rimworld pawns with the Neurotic trait have increased work speed but also suffer increased mental break threshold, and pawns with the Very Neurotic trait have even further increases to both categories

1 Like

OMG I LOVE RIMWORLD

do you play or you just googled for the bit?

i played for so long since so long ago

i will make a hat out of your skin @Bionic

2 Likes

the creator of the game was involved in some very minor drama / controversy because he implemented straight, gay, and bi female pawns, and straight and gay male pawns. didn’t make male bi pawns

1 Like

if its one of those things you just have to get like quirky Just say

1 Like

skull

1 Like

I’ve never played it but I was really into watching videos for it when I was younger

2 Likes

have you watched Rhadamant? he was my favorite. he was so good at it too. he played on max difficulty and amazed me at how he beat it

3 Likes

bro forgor

3 Likes

bisexuality does not exist on men, specifically,

2 Likes

Mmm the name feels familiar but opening a video his voice isn’t burned into my head. Dunno. Lemme look further

1 Like

i think he didnt implement them for a while, and the accusation was that he didnt believe bi men existed, but i dont know the story and i dont wanna pile on the guy in twitter fashion :rofl:

It’s important to be a fake bisexual. It’s crucial in life to be a fake bisexual

2 Likes

males are 3x less likely to be bisexual than women, i heard

2 Likes

Let’s all be fake bisexuals together

1 Like

bi women are told “ur just going thru a phase, u straight”

bi men are told (unchristian word)

Summary

“if u like dick just a little bit ur not bi, ur gay bro”

1 Like

It is as I suspected: I DID watch him extensively, his voice has just changed in the last 5 years. Why’d he change it. He sounds like a youtuber now

2 Likes