20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

hello i am marissa i like basketball and cats

7 Likes

Same

1 Like

I have four cats i dont know what do with them

They just eat everything and yell at me

2 Likes

Is this how women are like

1 Like

H-h-h-hewwo Marissya :confounded:

I’m a b-b-bit s-s-shy >.< :pleading_face:

Umm…

W-w-would you like to g-g-go on a d-d-date with m-m-m

~RRRRRRRGh~

Oh nooo!! Not now!!

~UGAAAA~

Nooo stop! Bad timing! It’s a full moon! :full_moon: I can’t hold back … the beast inside me …

~RGJRGRGHRRHGHGHGGHRGH UGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Hello Marissa :smirk:

in a confident and deep masculine voice :wolf:

I am Incineroar. RAWRRRRRRRR!!!

You are going out with me. I’ll pick you up at 8.

10 Likes

this is horrifying

6 Likes

you will not be seeing the pearly gates

7 Likes
1 Like

Mekw

2 Likes

Meow meow

2 Likes

This you?

6 Likes

yep! :blush:

1 Like

really cool song

1 Like

here listen to this

1 Like

2 Likes

8 Likes

i wonder why i like to joke about women so much. i have 3 trains of thought:

1. i do it because i expect and want them to dunk on me. in middle school our class was 9 boys and 16 girls. in high school our class was 4 boys 22 girls. it was one class taking everything together, thats the people i grew up with. 90% of my teachers were all female. my mother took a way bigger part in my parenting than my father. so im used to seeing women as a figures of authority all my life, and not men. i had to appeal to them. if my woman classmates ganged up on me i couldnt do anything, i cant win against a horde of succubusses. so it might be ingrained in my mind that “i need to appeal to women”. and when i playfully make misogynystic jokes i expect them to roll their eyes and dunk on me and its fun, like a game. we used to play it a lot

2. maybe i like it, and this might sound Joker-esque, but because i know it can be a dangerous thing to make joke about, i like that i (hopefully, my intention is) to result in people feeling amused or nice out of something that is usually anxiety-inducing. it feels somewhat healing, you expect to be scared but you end up feeling nice. it feels theraupetic (idk how to spell that)

3. some (a lot) of people like to be messed with, this is a quite common trait, so i just wanna make my friends happy

these are the 3 major lines of thinking i have. maybe i have some combination of all 3, ranging from 0% to 100% for each

1 Like

joe mama

3 Likes

joker

1 Like

im the woker baby

2 Likes