20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

nice

1 Like

Youā€™re engaged to a stenographer incarnate

2 Likes

But anyway, I mentioned I had a Mafia hosting spreadsheet once and she got very excited to hear more about my fancy spreadsheet.

3 Likes

Overdetailing documents is such a vibe

2 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

No this isnā€™t Jenna, this is Niki (another one of my girlfriends; I have 3)

4 Likes

niki. woagh

1 Like

Wow I

Really want to have the such documentary and write-doodling mastery like Niki the stenographer here

2 Likes

We were supposed to all hang out in person yesterday but couldnā€™t because they got COVID. So instead we all got into a Discord call and all streamed Dead Cells to each other. They were teaching Jenna and I how to play because weā€™re new to it, and we had a blast

5 Likes

covid :skull:

1 Like

I declare death to all RNA viruses

2 Likes

tutuu seriously speaking i think you need to stop viewing women like some unattainable mysterious commodity or a different species and instead just likeā€¦ people

i know youā€™re playing it up a bit but itā€™s kinda obvious from some stuff you say that you think about it like thereā€™s a huge divide

and i guess gender roles and stuff were probably quite traditional in your upbringing but i fear that experience has only exacerbated that divide you feel

7 Likes

would she get excited about like FAM setup or something

1 Like

step 1. change exactly one word somewhere that completely changes the meaning of a single role
step 2. watch

1 Like

Itā€™s really mild and sheā€™s shocked the test was positive. Alice (another girlfriend) is a teacher and is around little plague carriers all day so one or both of them have been sick the past week and a half.

3 Likes

ah
i see
thats fair :skull:

1 Like

ā€œlittle plague carriersā€ is so funny

1 Like

The black death:

2 Likes

rats

1 Like

rats on his back when he says your name it all turns to black