20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

See? It’s literally that easy.

3 Likes

that’s a lot of rats

1 Like

haiyaaah why u say this arcy u bigger incel than me who u teaching who who?

4 Likes

Explains the part with hiding in the walls

2 Likes

that’s a lot of rats

1 Like

I turned away a freshman girl at the bar by saying “by the way i’m a 4th year”

4 Likes

I’d let Arctic buy me a coffee

5 Likes

GWAGHHHHHHHHGAHGWGHAGHAGHAWGAHGHAAAHAHGHG

4 Likes

Tutuu buy me a coffee

3 Likes

u’d get a heart attack from caffeine u weak pest

2 Likes

Do you want a GF or not

3 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

WHAT

3 Likes

explain yourself mister

… missy?

1 Like

Well if you buy me free drinks, why wouldn’t I be a GF

2 Likes

John

3 Likes

Geyde when Truthing Lightness steps into the ring

1 Like

Okay but have you heard of Bane from Dota2? Bane is a very unique character among the cast of dota2 for a few reasons. The first: his statgain gimmick. As of 7.21b (in 7.21 they increased his Intellegence scaling but they reverted it), Bane has had identical Intellegence, Strength, and Agility scaling-- 2.6 originally, but 2.7 now. This means all three of his base stats always stay the same. This gives him a total stat gain of 8.1 which is quite decent.

In the Universal Hero Update, Bane was changed from an Intellegence hero into a Universal hero. What this means is that his base damage, rather than being equal to his Intellegence, is instead equal to 0.7*allstats. Or rather, the sum of his stats multiplied by 0.7. This had him go from 2.7 damage per level, all the way up to 5.67, making him a much more potent lane poker.

As of the Innate update, Bane has gained the Innate which causes him to average all of his stats to the same number. What this means is it you buy an item that gives you 9 intellegence normally, on Bane it will instead give 3 of each stat. This is a pretty interesting gimmick, but the advantage is generally that – as a support – you will usually be buying Intellegence items. These items will offer you Mana and Mana regen. However, by converting some of the Intellegence into Strength and Agility, you’ll get increased health and health regen, and armour and attack speed – stats which are generally more useful as supports really require bulk to survive.

The flavour text of the ability is also pretty funny

Nyctasha has an obsession with making sure Bane’s attributes are always evenly distributed.

Anyway, the second thing that makes Bane interesting is his spell Enfeeble.

Wait I hear my cat trying to eat plastic brb

2 Likes

hi autumnmay how are you!!!

1 Like