20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

The Innate is called Ichor of Nyctasha, a reference to one of Bane’s voicelines “By the ichor of Nyctasha!”

Nyctasha, in the Dota2 universe, is the goddess of fear and nightmares. It’s said that Bane was formed by Nyctasha 's ichor – ichor being the blood of gods.

Banes design is meant to be reminiscent of the mythical creature a Mare or Nightmare. They’re sort of like Inncubus/Succubus, except instead of being hot demons, they’re horses that stomp on you. He is, after all, the incarnation of bad dreams.

3 Likes

Anyway, despite Bane having a relatively simple kit, he has one of the most reworked spells in the game. Granted, it’s not nearly ad bad as Rikimaru – who has has Permanent Invisibility, Blink Strike, Tricks of the Trade, and Cloak and Dagger as ults – but the comedy comes from how the stats that enfeeble effects always seems to be different every update. There was a meme in the community that every time you looked at Enfeeble, it affected another stat. As of right now it applies a damaging debuff, reduces castrange by 70-90%, and reduces the target’s base damage.

Previous stats it has debuffed are attackspeed, status resistance, magic resistance, healing and lifesteal, and cast point reduction.

As you can see, this ability has gone through many iterations, but the core “enfeebling” nature of the spell has stayed a constant, and it always gives stats relevant to what Bane wants to be doing in that current patch.

3 Likes

Anyway just hittjng them with this has had a 100% success rate with picking up autistic lesbians, hopes that helps

3 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t understand :sob: :sob:

1 Like

its a largely nonsensical list of words if you dont get the references

1 Like

Can you be the john for my garfield

1 Like

if i had to deal with garfield and be jon arbuckle i dont think id be alive for long

1 Like

person confused about butch and xenogender

person below says that butch is a common word and is surprised first person doesnt know it

person counters by saying butch is a normal english name, and jokes that the next gender will be named after another english name

person below notes that its funny the person conflated sexuality (butch lesbian) with gender. so they combine it and say john lesbians

person below talks about john wick, and the other jon is the guy from garfield

person below says lesbians dress both badass like john wick in a suit and like jon from garfooled

person below says what they say

1 Like

why

2 Likes

lord have mercy

2 Likes

do u think ur obtuse then?

1 Like

What is the difference between informative and investigative? Investigative is a subclass of informative. Informative means the host has to give someone some feedback. Investigative means the host has to give the user some information regarding another player.

What is the difference between informative and communicative? Communicative lets the user choose what message (i.e., string of text) they want to give to their recipient.

–this is all Zone’s opinion as a setup designer. It is most useful to think of this when thinking of his games. This opinion might not apply to other designers’ setups.

5 Likes

A real devotee

2 Likes

you confuse me

1 Like

i think this is the right way to think about it mhm

2 Likes

sorrey ;-;

(acute triangles have all angles under 90°, obtuse ones have one angle above 90°)

1 Like

no i’m aware but im so used to dealing with people having motives im just gucking confused when someone like

clearly doesn’t???

3 Likes

OH

sorry :sweat_smile:

my motive is … i suppose … sheer entertainment … (for me) … (hopefully for others from time to time too)…

1 Like

your rizz game is crazy (derogatory)

5 Likes