24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I PLAY POT OF GREED TO DRAW TWO CARDS FROM MY DECK

3 Likes

Definitely political, bringing up banned cards in a TCG is a very sensitive subject nowadays. MTG just banned a card that was extremely strong and expensive. Neckbeards all around the country were foaming at the mouth.

3 Likes

They banned THREE cards that were expensive and extremely strong, and one card that was cheap, extremely powerful, and openly hated by everyone which literally no one is upset about.

1 Like

which one im stupid

Nadu. The sentiment around Nadu’s banning in a second format was the same as it was the first time. Good riddance.

1 Like

ah right

mana crypt L

Mana Crypt, Jeweled Lotus, and Dockside Extortionist are all cards that were powerful enough to be banned and the format is healthier and more fun with them gone. However, I don’t think they should have banned Mana Crypt or Jeweled Lotus. The same would be true if they banned Sol Ring and many other fast mana effects that they won’t ban, and if they’re not gonna ban those other cards, why the fuck are you banning only some of the most expensive ones?

1 Like

Yeah, idk shit about mtg. People just kept talking about it all the time

1 Like

yea ok fair

sol ring my beloved…

1 Like

If you banned fetch lands in every format, you probably end up having better formats, but they’re not going to ban fetch lands in the other formats at this point (they wisely banned them in Pioneer upon its inception) just like how they won’t ban Brainstorm or Wasteland in Legacy.

1 Like

pioneer moment

opinions on commander (and why it’s the worst mtg game mode)

1 Like

actually i really like commander

4f4
(i didn’t watch)

death.

1 Like

this is partially because i don’t have to go through the hassle of making a deck from scratch and instead i can go onto edhrec and click the funny average decklist button and partially because i’ve played something else like once

tzeentchchads stay winning while mogging empirecels

1 Like