24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

you should listen to jordan peterson and CLEAN YOUR ROOM

2 Likes

you should listen to your mother and leave your room

2 Likes

ā€¦ you didnt have to murder me like that :sob: :sob: time out, time out

1 Like

sorry , not interested :-(

1 Like

who

1 Like

Pitying someone is like voting someone in f3 and saying ā€œsorry if wrongā€

Anyway, speaking of autism

I really liked the foiling between laios and kabru in dungeon meshi we got not 1 but 2 problematic autistic kings and it does a really good job of contrasting the way they view situations and the world, and also presenting how those points of views are especially divergent from how the other characters look at things.

Iā€™m not watching dungeon meshi for the lesbians, Iā€™m watching it for the inevitable enemies-to-lovers fics Iā€™ll be guzzling when the series ends.

2 Likes

ok wtf iā€™m not that agreeable

2 Likes

i agree

1 Like

So many people are so agreeable in acidic ways they donā€™t admit to. And also so many people say theyā€™re so agreeable but arenā€™t. Itā€™s a whole thing

3 Likes

whats agreeable in an acidic way? like me?

1 Like

Itā€™s like acid (Iā€™d have to think about how to phrase this or what Iā€™m even talking about for a while)

2 Likes

Itā€™s not specifically like you itā€™s more like. A sort of agreeableness where theyā€™re agreeable toward their ideas of what they think people will like or care about, and itā€™s disconnected from the reality of whatā€™s important to others, and so theyā€™re corrupting themselves not even for other people but for their foggy model of other people

2 Likes

Youā€™re more direct than that you donā€™t correct for hypothetical people you correct for the exact response you get

2 Likes

thanks for long words ily may i love reading ur words

2 Likes

i feel the need to be loud

1 Like

word reader tutuu

btw who here has tabletop sim

2 Likes

this is true you can tell the test ur the best person ever and it will agree

2 Likes

too much chocolate?

willow