24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

there’s a game of blackjack ongoing

3 Likes

i prefer not to think about talking with you

(COMPLETELY SERIOUS. NOT A JOKE. I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS REMARK.)

5 Likes

Sweetheart :blush::heart:

1 Like

tutuu you’re a GREAT INDIVIDUAL i absolutely RESPECT YOU and your WOTRHFUL contributions to our community i consider you A FRIEND to me, PAT yourself

6 Likes

Awwwwwh you’re the cutest :blush::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

1 Like

slash j or slash srs?

3 Likes

honestly if i had to pick the person im the most friends with here it would probably be tutuu

4 Likes

we sorta have the same humor

2 Likes

wow. so was all that time we spent together for nothing!!!

3 Likes

what was your name again

4 Likes

I’m so sorry atlas I didn’t mean to :sob: :cry: :cold_face: :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

your heart is cold.

5 Likes

my name is read guidelines

6 Likes

Ive never used slash j or slash s and even though i get in trouble sometimes for my intentions being miscommunicated id still rather die than ever say slash j or s. That is so fucking stupid, to me. Whats even the point of being sarcastic if ur just gonna break the character? Its like ur eating meat on a vegan diet. Smoking while ur trying to abstain. Pissing in ur cereal. Its just so, so, so crazy and counter intuitive. “Im gonna make a sarcastic joke but let me make that clear just so noone gets confused!!” Fucking

1 Like

jack! are you /srs or /j?

1 Like

i don’t exactly like it but if somebody dms me or tells me that they cant tell if im making a joke out of them or not i sorta have to especially if they’ve had troubles with it before

4 Likes

1 Like

its not really a bother to just say (joke) though

2 Likes

Yeah. Maybe im just annoyed at the slash. Msybe becauseof my pathologicalobsession withbeing disdained by reddit

1 Like

if i think about using /j on an ambiguous joke i just try to make it more absurd

4 Likes