24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I just hate that people think they can say a thing that is mean no matter which way you interpret it and then write “/not mean” and think that it absolves htem of saying it

4 Likes

That a new one for me. Tumblr lingo?

1 Like

I think it’s the extra thought that they went and read hte message back and went “wow, this could sound mean” and instead of reconsidering what they were saying they just wrote “actually, saying this isn’t mean”

2 Likes

One person I don’t like lingo

2 Likes

damn. X gave it to me

1 Like

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Im gonna cry for real :sob:

Chompsieeee…

Gosh

1 Like

3 Likes

There have been multiple times where I’ve cracked a joke, panicked that I’ve gone too far, and thrown a /j in an edit.

3 Likes

Youre the sweetest :sob:

Youre so pure, so open. Doesnt hide anything. Very chill, relaxed. A bit dumb but thats okay. Very funny

I love you :blush::heart::heart::heart:

Good bun bun

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s even bad stuff.
Like, I saw a Tweet from someone asking why the Bocchi the Rock collab cafe was playing KICKBACK, and I’d posted something along the lines of, “Did you forget that one moment in the show where Bocchi starts dual-wielding chainsaws and attacking demons?”
Immediately after posting that, I felt like that would be misconstrued and threw a /j on there.

3 Likes

you’d have to force me at knifepoint to say anything like this and include the gif to anyone

5 Likes

Youre the type wearing a suit and reading newspaper in the morning type of character i remember from sitcoms so understandable

that goal was a few centimeters off from where i planned…

1 Like

i think i can tell who youre playing

3 Likes

no im playing rune

1 Like

i didnt name a character

2 Likes

you’re still wrong

1 Like

thanks for helping my self esteem

1 Like

i am officially naming myself Ishmael