24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

“Sexism” as in “the belief that one’s sex is very fundamental to one’s nature” rather than, like, specifically anti-women sentiment

1 Like

I don’t like that one either I hate that one too

1 Like

They can revise it to gender if they’re feeling modern and it’s somewhat better to have “and you can at least choose which group you get to be a part of :)” tacked on to the end but I don’t think the attitude is good I still don’t want any part in it

1 Like

I’m not sexist I’m sexiest

5 Likes

(Obviously describing gender as a purely a “choice” is reductive but I’m speaking as opposed to “the group is coercively assigned to you at birth and you can’t get out no matter what”)

thank you for your… delightful insight about the human mind, chomps

3 Likes

Oh and I noticed today I am mildly sexist

2 Likes

(There’s a specific “lying voice” I really hate when people do. It’s a voice they do when they’re lying to me, or when they’re a schoolteacher or nurse or therapist what have you that doesn’t want to be there but feels forced to put on a cheery exterior regardless. I strongly dislike anybody who does this voice at me for past experience reasons. Women do this voice to me vastly more than men, due to, like, the 1. the fact that all of these jobs are mostly women and 2. women are more likely to do the fucking constant cheerful exterior thing due to society expectation. So this instinct results in me irrationally hating a solid chunk of women and approximately zero men)

4 Likes

i used to be particularly, leaning acutely, afraid of men a few years back, if that makes any of you feel any better
i was afraid of everyone but moreso

2 Likes

I don’t feel particularly bad about it it’s mostly just a consequence of “women feel expected to do a thing I hate more than men do” which is out of my control

2 Likes

I knew “irrationally hating everybody who does a lying voice at me” was a detrimental trait of mine already so it doesn’t change that

2 Likes

i enjoyed the lying voice because that just meant i can do whatever i want

i think

2 Likes

You don’t do the lying voice outside of mafia but you do it in mafia

1 Like

glad you enjoyed

1 Like

Its presence is mostly NAI, its severity can be AI

1 Like

if you’re interested ward exists and is a direct sequel

personally it did not appeal to me nearly as much so I don’t recommend it per se, but like it’s an option that’s available to you

iirc @nutella liked ward maybe she’ll shill it

1 Like

well thats my cue to become a sassy annoying nerd know-it-all

3 Likes

queue
sometimes i wish i didn’t know how to write

3 Likes

That;s my queue [gestures to the forters of lies vanila queue]

3 Likes

Ive never heard or thought about this. Do i do it?