24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I used to never use pronouns at all for anybody with none listed, like you can see in my old posts me going to great lengths to word around it, but I’m less meticulous about it these days, partially because I know people here better so I know the consensus pronouns for people without 'em listed

2 Likes

It became less overwhelmingly female as I grew up & started to filter my interests more based on what was really my thing rather than just picking up whatever my friends liked. I got ungendered

2 Likes

Also very funny when I mentally default to she/herring somebody and they aren’t actually so. Yet

2 Likes

And then later it becomes correct

3 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Guess I don’t have to worry about that slipping out anymore!

2 Likes

what does that imply for three idiots may

1 Like

I don’t girl EVERYBODY

1 Like

hm!

1 Like

That’s it

1 Like

I feel like she/her > they/them / other non-binary pronouns > he/him is the amount of pronouns i see in mafia (nowadays)

There were almost no openly trans people in mafia around 2017. A few years later there was a rainbow explosion

1 Like

were you playing mafia in 2017

1 Like

Yeah. Ive played in 2015 even. This must sound like prehistoric times for you. I can assure you it wasnt all in black and white!

1 Like

was it town of salem

1 Like

I’ve already told the story of how Mathblade thought I was their ex girlfriend on the discussion of pronouns

3 Likes

Yeah. Before thwt i played starcraft 2 mafia arcade. That was the ToS predecessor

1 Like

threeish times mhm

2 Likes

one sec

1 Like

then i think ive played mafia before you
2014, i believe? but im just kinda believing what my past self said

2 Likes

I have to re-install town of salem one to dunk on you

1 Like