24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

HOW DOES SHE EVEN KNOW

i mean. Not that im saying its true. Like its not that im agreeing to it. Its like. How does she. How. Wha-

2 Likes

idk she just nailed your ass to the wall though

6 Likes

The best thing to do is get on an antiandrogen. Idk how out you are, but finasteride is very mild, safe, and widely prescribed for androgenic alopecia. You can easily get it without outing yourself. It shouldn’t be that expensive (especially compared to other options).

2 Likes

this is how it feels researching hrt

3 Likes

silviu my brother, it is time to steal tutuu. i have him during the summer you can have him during the other seasons

4 Likes

I have made a serious lapse in my judgement

3 Likes

chop chop back to work

the strawberries wont pick themselves

2 Likes

I only want him for the winter, 3 seasons sounds like it will increase my divorce rate. Thanks

5 Likes

we cant let him roam free unattended for two seasons this is a curious conundrum

5 Likes

We send him to the Hoe Oversight programs to take care of him

4 Likes

DO I NOT HAVE A SAY IN THIS??? HELLO???

1 Like

Does it remind you of prom again?

2 Likes

LMAOOOOOO

1 Like

3 Likes

We sent tutuine to the highest Hoeversight program. Tall fences, long yards, thick jail bars

3 Likes

i tried to look for ‘‘two men making agreement’’ on tenor gifs but instead of seeing men shaking hands its a bunch of men kissing i dont think this is how my previous business deals have went is this is an american thing do u guys make out after a sucessful deal

4 Likes

I’ve heard of one anime that thought that American men kiss each other in the morning to say good morning

3 Likes

shhh its okay buddy everything will be okay :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Only after major deals.

2 Likes

id just talk to whoever prescribes it to u, they probably know a lot

2 Likes