24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i had a few events written down with potential but certainly not enough. lemme find them. maybe if i removed all the other mechanics it could be hostable

1 Like

I like designing special games but ill basically only play vanilla outside of mashes

1 Like

have the theme

just gotta expeditiously make role cards

1 Like

i was very down on HP systems before the hybrid ITA system

1 Like

I PLAY!!! I JUST HAVENT HOSTED!!!

1 Like

Simply host town of salem 2 then

1 Like

Designing flavor is also fun im still proud of all i did for TADC vig 10er

1 Like

whats the theme?

1 Like

well the hp mechanic would really only be used as a measure of vulnerability to death events. and it would only change based on previous events

im not sure if that’s even worth it but

i LOVE designing all sorts of games but i am retired
not im retired though. when people say im retired they are lying. so i am saying i am retired

the flavor for that game was the GOAT

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

only hint i’ll give for now

3 Likes

i proved it.

terrifying

can we get lilith to host the next weird btos2 thing we design.
the only problem with that setup is that we ran into "there is very few town roles that do not fall into the investigative / protective / killer categories (other than manipulatives which are very frequently secretly protectives so)

the sample cards from php2008 are over a year and a half old now and I’d quite possibly redo them when I do eventually host it but uh. I do have them. They’re wikipedia themed. This is notable because all other cards use a different format and have alternate versions for cit/cop/goon independent of alignment but I WANTED SAMPLES. I like samples.

Sample cards

…I don’t actually know if these are the finished version from then even. They’re missing from the project folder, probably because unlike the other cards these are pngs and not generated from custom built webpages. Still shouldve been in there.

1 Like

NO chance in hell

1 Like

lilith i think you have an issue with not being able to finish projects

Episode :)

2 Likes