24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

White woman moment…

Straight

3 Likes

Just now learning about the leak.
What is going on at GameFreak?

1 Like

being freaks

it ain’t exactly called game normal is it

2 Likes

As an enby person I find the idea that one has to specifically be non-straight/bi to be attracted to people similar to me to be both preposterous and stinks of cisheteronormativity. There’s such a wide range of enby people, literally anyone who doesn’t fall under the gender binary. An infinite spectrum of possibilities, in fact! This can be totally internal. It’s not like switching your pronouns to he/they instantly makes you less attractive to the straights.

The assumption that enby is this sinister third gender that only pans are attracted to is a myth pushed by the cis mob with no nuanced understanding of gender.

5 Likes

This is the third time I’ve seen this brought up totally unrelatedly in a week idk what’s in the water lol

3 Likes

I’m not annoyed at anyone here tho we simply live in a society :pensive:

3 Likes

im trying to figure out where to fit a nya into gender binary

2 Likes

Genya binawy

2 Likes

Atkas wildlife

you’ve heard of a woke mob
now get ready for: cis mob

you’ve heard of a cis mob
now get ready for: trans mob boss

1 Like

You can be annoyed at me i dont mind, you would definetly hate a lot of my views lol

1 Like

terrifying

1 Like

its the water that makes frogs gay…

Straight people

1 Like

Gender/sexuality are one of those things where defining them is almost always reductive. Defining them accurately makes them so broad as to be kind of useless as a classification. If two trans men are dating each other and call themselves lesbians, like I’m not gonna try to police that. I have friends who started dating as gay men and now one of them is a women, and the other still thinks of himself as gay even though he’s still happy in the relationship. Someone makes up a new gender or sexuality for themselves like every day. Definitions change depending on how cis and het the person I’m speaking to is. Context is queen and everything is relative.

3 Likes

THIS WAS MY FIRST PET AND I ACCIDENTLY SOLD IT

2 Likes

You monster

1 Like

…it sold for 4000 meat, I assume whoever brought it butchered it

1 Like

what game is this? is it fun? is there pve and/or pvp?

1 Like