24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

ishmael with prep is like batman with prep

2 Likes

hello

1 Like

Who would win. A coughing baby or a nuclear warhead

1 Like

in war, everyone loses :pensive:

3 Likes

You’re just assuming you won’t be hunted down like a dog in the early game. Any team that’s gold or higher just devours Youbies early so they’re useless unless they don’t know how to end the game with a lead.

2 Likes

okay so youbie can beat the atlanta falcons, got it

1 Like

none of these ranks are gold in deadlock, which ybw was strictly referring to

1 Like

getting hunted down early game IS NOT a problem. im down to feed a bit bc that shit happens and Youbie isn’t great in the laning phase but like past that ik how to farm and when to avoid team fights (bc they’re gonna be losses)

1 Like

ive gone 8-1 in my ranked games so far im schmoovin

1 Like

ive not bothered to play ranked because im waiting for people to get their ranks first so i don’t get stomped for only having 46h

1 Like

i fucking hate cars

one thing breaks and suddenly you’re elbow deep in the engine trying to yank out the alternator from every available angle

3 Likes

thank god for the invention of soap i didn’t have any gloves on hand

r/the_darnold is peak

2 Likes

i realized this morning that mets lost their game and was sad

and then i realized three hours ago they can’t make ws anymore

and then i realized i couldn’t name three of their players (i got stuck after alonso and iglesias) after my quiz bowl teammate tried to roast me for “following” sports (usually they try to catch me online where i j google the answers cuz it’s online and easy to fake)

and then i realized that i’m rooting for a team that i know nothing about except that my family and friends supports them

4 Likes

if I fought anyone here I would use the tiger drop, a counter which negates all damage

4 Likes

6 Likes

I was just going for generic MOBA. Idk anything about deadlock

2 Likes