Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

TRUE. But fuck that place’s weather fr. I moved somewhere with actual seasons and never wanna live in summer-summer-summer-summer lite land again.

3 Likes

I had a thought regarding a Forumronpa having the mastermind/s not knowing they are such. That would mean the mastermind/s wouldn’t know at least during the start they need to win by mistrials or endgame without being caught.

This was my first recorded (Odyssey) speedrun. There’s an awful lot of room for improvement here.

1 Like

(Ignore the numbers. I think they’re meant to represent the number of Moons in each kingdom.)

(They represent the total count I’m just a fool.)

1 Like

my room is set to 68 yet it consistently reaches 78-80 because my dorm has One system for heating and cooling and they just flip it at a certain point in the year

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 and @CRichardFortressLies can open Paradox Hazard for sign ups

4 Likes

wrong thread

3 Likes

Sonething was itching on my neck ithought its like a piece of cloth i grabbed it and put it away and i saw its a spider. Upon realization i tried to shoot spiderwebs out of my hand

1 Like

y’all… the uncrustable… it made me sick, I’m bouta throw up T-T… ANYWAY not important, wanna see my wiener? (dog)

i sliced an apple and spread peanut butter on top and i absolutely loved it. much to my mom’s dismay. im 1/8th on my way of getting a green card

next step: deep fried twinkies

3 Likes

my mom loved when i made grilled cheese sandwiches though. she called them a delicacy

1 Like

apple slices with peanut butter are a fantastic snack

3 Likes

I like caramel better

2 Likes

There were 6 people that jumped an open window from bottom floor. The security camera caught them and the romanian class teacher found out because she was occupied with security.

Next time I should not tell people that certain windows are opened, people always find out of something when there’s an entire group of people vaulting

3 Likes

to clarify for the rest of the class: silviu goes to a highly secure prison school with guard towers and police dogs running around the perimeter making sure nobody skips class or they’re in big trouble

3 Likes

So just The Wall.

2 Likes

I was polite to close the window so I could also vault the window in the future and I DEFINETLY didn’t want the teachers to know that window is open, well too late now.

I really hate stupid schoolmates that yell like idiots, what is with them? is the principal paying them to yell when skipping happens? Who the hell verbally shouts at 80 decibels instead of keeping it shush.

2 Likes

Apples with honey are also very good

2 Likes

that sounds good

4 Likes

A wait, my romanian class teacher found out because we have an obese snitch

He’s one of my least favorite people from my school

4 Likes