Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

mods are the informed minority, so mafia

9 Likes

we have a cis white guy now so id say we’re no longer the minority faction

6 Likes

erm achktually :nerd_face: the mods have a 3p objective of getting the game canned and at least 1 player banned

(/j)

myeh
im finally done
…the problem is im a bit concerned with judgement calling a few of these

2 Likes

please note that the following opinions stated are mine and mine alone
i just near-randomly picked one or two people, so please take note of that aswell. just because you think i should know a lot about you doesn’t mean i do

…and not every single part of the definition applies. i don’t think may is very filled with self doubt, for example

2 Likes

(this is the only definition im going by, looking it up individually might give you a wrong answer)

8 Likes

im offended

the fuck is a three of cups :roll_eyes:

you can ask any questions to my lawyer (katze)
im sleeping

i provided you. with a site. to look. at the definition.

1 Like

that’s what im doing

The Suit of Cups Tarot cards deal with the emotional level of consciousness and are associated with love, feelings, relationships and connections.

The Suit of Cups is associated with the element of water. Water is fluid, agile and ‘in flow’ but it’s also very powerful and formative. It can be soft and gentle, like waves lapping against the sandy shore, or it can be powerful and even forceful, like a raging river.

The element of water is symbolic of fluidity, feelings and emotions, intuition, relationships, healing, and cleansing. It is a feminine element and reflects the subtle power that often resides within women. It is receptive, adaptable, purifying and flowing.

In a deck of playing cards, Cups corresponds to Hearts.

hm

i have no idea what the numbers mean still but lol

society if i scrolled down more

i see

this also applies to things that say feminine or masculine because i don’t think that’s a very good way to rank people!

1 Like

yeah i figured dw

also the classic fortune teller tricks strike again

yeah honestly fair enough though