beat u to it chloe

i was decidedly NOT expecting it that fast

i was expecting it faster. this site really needs to get their shit together

2 Likes

magnus has grown too strong

they tried to warn us

1 Like

we didn’t listen

This site is a story and my ascent was foreshadowed in the second act.

2 Likes

i hope that your mod decisions are just as demon influenced as your decisions in FAM3

6 Likes

The new demons are the fellow moderators.

1 Like

mod chat: “so, a new player just referenced an ongoing game in their first ever game on FoL, what should we say to them?”

the evil demon in Magnus’s role PM: PERMABAN PERMABAN PERMABAN PERMABAN PERMABAN

8 Likes

we’re all going to die

1 Like

Come on, I’m cool.

I stayed up too late playing mahjong at blackjack night and forgot to rescind my mod application

3 Likes

Luckily when you “don’t respond to something” it gets rescinded automatically which is a cool feature of society

1 Like

I submitted a totally blank application and got the job.

5 Likes

i actually briefly considered submitting an application for the bit before realizing that it would probably be ill-advised for many reasons

1 Like

I like moderating things and I was like Surely I will have time and energy to this and I was just hit by exhaustion beam exhaustion beam exhaustion beam

Like I had the physical time to do it and probably could have prioritised an application above other things but I think finding an application time-energy-consuming enough is a good sign that one should not take on additional responsibilies. I told you all to kill me if I ever tried to becom ea FoL mod for this reason

You did not listen