Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

idk i just dont like how they look with my hair. if i wore it differently maybe

1 Like

what do you MEAN you cant read blocky letters

1 Like

my voice gets so much higher when im talking to people in service and i cant replicate it please help. i want my voice to always sound like that. my voice is okay but I’d rather have that please. i can get close but it isnt a very sustainable voice. which to be fair my voice isnt very sustainable in the first place

THE NUMBERS WERE literally indecipherable in the test this lady had me di

min in a week: “so I got my new glasses, and I can see the leaves on trees now? is that normal?”

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

how many days until you need a second thread? my bet is at most three

2 Likes

my vision is great but i have an evil other thing in my brain that gives me static in my vision and i get shadows really easily. although that second one might just be my light sensitivity. if you use flash photography on me i will cry

2 Likes

NEW STRAT: only ever have one thread to deter players from hyperposting

1 Like

Behold:
Mafia University Article #1: Information Overload

1 Like

7 Likes

ill take 100

1 Like

i was gonna complain about light games but i actually like them ngl

That’s so restrictive even for the midposters.

1 Like

my brain can comprehend them better

like dont get me wrong, i love normal games and mashes but usually with those ESPECIALLY mashes i feel inclined to threadcamp the entire day and. thats not super healthy

light games dont make me nervous to wake up to 500 new posts because x y and z started tunneling eachother

1 Like

at the same time its clear more experienced people play light games :skull: and im too dumb for those

im like. a light game player with the mind of some guy who 500posts everyday now. i dont even know if that makes sense

1 Like

ive been reading mafia things recently though

there was one thing i read that i want to incorporate into my next town game so hopefully i can get to do that

im really striving to improve. mafia means a lot to me as a game and feeling like im stuck on the same level messes with my brain

1 Like

i think actually like inviting my bf into a hydra and him actually being having a more proper thought process despite it being his first game was the one thing that made me go like

“bruh. i have a skill issue”

1 Like

at the same time like

learning disability moment

but im trying i think

1 Like

The game is treated less like a chatroom where people say literally everything that comes to their mind and more like a forum with longer, fewer, and more analytical posts.

FoL has an extremely high posting meta, other sites have different metas.

Before my champs year I averaged 20-30 posts per 24 hours (so 40-60 posts per day in a usual 48hr game) and only increased my posting rate to match the meta of Champs, but I much prefer lower posting games - they feel less like games where you have to threadsit, thoughtdump, and spam and more like games where you can check in, catch up a bit, and then go think and process the information in your head and come back with your own longer post containing your conclusions.

5 Likes