Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

That’s so restrictive even for the midposters.

1 Like

my brain can comprehend them better

like dont get me wrong, i love normal games and mashes but usually with those ESPECIALLY mashes i feel inclined to threadcamp the entire day and. thats not super healthy

light games dont make me nervous to wake up to 500 new posts because x y and z started tunneling eachother

1 Like

at the same time its clear more experienced people play light games :skull: and im too dumb for those

im like. a light game player with the mind of some guy who 500posts everyday now. i dont even know if that makes sense

1 Like

ive been reading mafia things recently though

there was one thing i read that i want to incorporate into my next town game so hopefully i can get to do that

im really striving to improve. mafia means a lot to me as a game and feeling like im stuck on the same level messes with my brain

1 Like

i think actually like inviting my bf into a hydra and him actually being having a more proper thought process despite it being his first game was the one thing that made me go like

“bruh. i have a skill issue”

1 Like

at the same time like

learning disability moment

but im trying i think

1 Like

The game is treated less like a chatroom where people say literally everything that comes to their mind and more like a forum with longer, fewer, and more analytical posts.

FoL has an extremely high posting meta, other sites have different metas.

Before my champs year I averaged 20-30 posts per 24 hours (so 40-60 posts per day in a usual 48hr game) and only increased my posting rate to match the meta of Champs, but I much prefer lower posting games - they feel less like games where you have to threadsit, thoughtdump, and spam and more like games where you can check in, catch up a bit, and then go think and process the information in your head and come back with your own longer post containing your conclusions.

5 Likes

Hello cookiecels

1 Like

very fair perspective
also its just. Hard. to find the WIM to get through high posting games, which means you want to skip through some peoples posts which then means you miss information (and sometimes people will then berate you for missing information)

2 Likes

Concussionmaxxing and headinjurycore rn

3 Likes

are u good baefy

2 Likes

concussionmaxxing😭

2 Likes

head hurt a lil. Hit it. I’m silly. Too silly. Why am I so silly

1 Like

Imagine FAM3 with a 75 postcap.

2 Likes

silly?

silly

1 Like

Honestly baller

1 Like

tbf fam is a mash

1 Like

-20 players

1 Like

mashes arr like 12/12

so its of course more fast paced

1 Like

anyway ill play mafia tbh as lomg the game looks fun i dont actually care about the post cap or whatever

1 Like